Benefits of LightGard: Peace of Mind...24 Hours a Day!
The LightGard system includes a security device designed to protect expensive assets of all kinds on a 24-hour basis using new Fiber Optic technology. The Fiber Optic Cable is either threaded through or around the equipment to be protected, or it is attached to the valuable item by various patented or patent pending devices such as the MouseTrap/Cable Guard, the Carrie Nut, the Moon Trap, and/or the Laptop Computer Trap.
- It's Simple to Use.
- Once you turn it on, you leave it on.
- Offers 24-Hour Protection.
- Because 95% of theft is internal, this is an extremely important feature.
- Is Not Model Selective.
- You can use the same system to protect IBM's, Apples, or next year's models.
- Has No Chains or Bolts.
- Our fiber optic loop is unobtrusive and uses no unsightly cables or padlocks.
- Provides Warranty Integrity.
- Since LightGard rarely requires the drilling of holes or altering equipment casing, installation will not void equipment warranties.
- Easy To Install.
- Both Hardwire and Wireless LightGard units are available. A single room or a whole building can easily be protected. The supervised wireless version is ideal for overcoming older building construction where asbestos is present.
- Easy To Move
- A student can protect his dorm room then protect his apartment after he graduates.
- Easy to Attach/Detach
- One of LightGard's best features is that it allows authorized individuals to easily move, service and relocate protected equipment. Only those with the proper security clearance can turn off LightGard modules. LightGard's Carrie Nut, Cable Traps, and Pull-Apart Splice Connectors make it easy to move protected equipment in and out of the system, once the system is turned off.
The only way that internal theft can be stopped IS WITH A DEVlCE LIKE LIGHTGARD THAT WORKS WITHOUT FALSE ALARMS 24-HOURS A DAY EVEN AS THE COMPUTERS ARE BEING USED.
Home Page |
About Minatronics Corporation |
Why Protection is Important? |
New Products |
All Kinds of Protection |
© Copyright 1995-: Minatronics Corporation.